Pilgrim Village 2018 Policies
- Rental policy - ONE family per cottage.
- Each additional immediate family member in cottage: $35 per week.
- Only the number of persons as quoted above are allowed to use cottage at the prices given. Each child counts as one person. Notification of additional persons must be made before your arrival. Additional persons exceeding cottage capacity cannot be accommodated.
- Check-in time is 3PM and check-out time is 10AM. Please see the manager before going to cottage.
- Charcoal grills may be used at barbecue areas only.
- People wishing to bring a small sailboat or kayak are invited to do so. Rowboats are provided.
- Cribs and highchairs are available.
- No pets allowed.
A $400 deposit per cottage per week is required with each reservation. Make checks payable to Pilgrim Village. Deposits will be refunded only if notice of cancellation is received before April 15th. When writing for reservations, please state the number in the party. Please understand that preference will be given to reservations of two weeks or longer.
- Accommodations must be paid for in full upon arrival. No refunds will be made to guests who leave before their departure date.
- Payment may be cash, personal check, or traveler's check. No credit cards accepted.