Pilgrim Village 2020 Policies
- Occupancy can not exceed the number stated for the rental.
- Only the number of persons as quoted above are allowed to use cottage at the prices given.
- Each child counts as one person.
- Any guests exceeding the quoted occupancy must be approved by the management and are subject to an additional fee.
- Guests must register at office and finalize payment before entering rental.
- Guests provide their own linens.
- Pilgrim Village is a pet free property
- Use of the private beach on White Pond is only for registered guests. Unregistered guests will be asked to leave.
- Check-in time is 3PM and check-out time is 10AM.
- Charcoal grills may be used at barbecue areas only.
- People wishing to bring a small sailboat, kayak, or paddleboard are invited to do so. Rowboats are provided. Guests must provide their own life jackets.
- Cribs and highchairs are available. Please request at time of booking.
- A $400 deposit per cottage per week is required to finalize each reservation.
- Make checks payable to Pilgrim Village and mail to 1370 Main Street, Chatham, Massachusetts 02633.
- Deposits will be refunded only if notice of cancellation is received before April 15th.
- No refunds will be made to guests who leave prior to their scheduled departure date
- Pilgrim Village is committed to respecting your privacy. Pilgrim Village never sells or shares your personal or billing information. Our software uses industry standard encryption to ensure that your personal billing information is safe.